Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Lululemon Reviews

Like I've mentioned in my very first post, Lululemon is a strong motivator in my attempt to get into running. I never really invested in work out wear because I hated working out so much, and didn't think that it would make a difference. Today, it's a completely different story. I will admit that I am a full blown lulu addict. I love the way the clothes fit, and they make me feel so much better about myself because I know that I look cute when I'm working out. They have definitely upped my confidence level. Also, after spending all that money on work out wear, I feel like I HAVE to make it to the gym so that I get my money's worth.


Above is an outfit that is similar to the one that I wore while running my very first race in Brooklyn. I'm wearing a Define Jacket in Heathered Paris Pink, Scoop Neck Tank in Paris Pink, and Run: Inspire II Crops in Wee are from Space/Indigo. The Define Jacket is great because it has pockets that you can tuck your iPod in, and it keeps me warm on cooler days while not getting too hot. I like the Scoop Neck tank because I don't have to wear a bra with it (I don't need much support) but the higher neckline can get a bit bothersome. Not sure if I'll buy any in the future, but I do love it in the bright pink color.

Scoop Neck Tank and Run Inspire II Crops

The Run Inspire crops are probably my favorite item from lululemon to work out in. They are great for both the gym and running outside. I don't get too overheated in them, even while running on the treadmill indoors. They have pockets to stash my ID, gym card, and keys, which is really key to me running outside without having to carry anything around. I own a few pairs in solid black, but this pair of indigo stripes are fun! I think they look pretty good with my vibrant work out tops. Lululemon always comes out with some great color combinations for these that always tempt me, but I definitely have enough.


This look is definitely over the top girly, with the bright pink. But this bright color made me really easy for my sister to spot me while she was waiting at the finish line!

No comments:

Post a Comment